The months seem to fly past in a blink of an eye and although it feels like we were celebrating Christmas just a few months ago, it’s looming on the horizon again – another year gone!
Almost every year we see changes to our superannuation system, interest rates, the stock market and the property market.
- Have your financial objectives changed as a result of changed business, job or family circumstances?
- Are you on course to achieving your objectives in the planned timeframe or are adjustments needed?
- Has there been new legislation or taxation changes which you need to factor into your plan?
- How have your investments performed and are they appropriate for current market conditions, or would you benefit from rebalancing your portfolio?
- Are you adequately protected against changing financial and personal risks?
If you’re looking after your own investments, it might be time to ask a professional adviser to take a look at your strategy and portfolio to ensure it’s continuing to meet your changing needs now and into the future. Give us a call.
For more information or to speak to one of our Financial Advisers please contact TNR Wealth Management on 02 6621 8544.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The information and any advice in this publication does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and so you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before acting on it. This article may contain material provided directly by third parties and is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be reliable but has not been independently verified. It is important that your personal circumstances are taken into account before making any financial decision and we recommend you seek detailed and specific advice from a suitably qualified adviser before acting on any information or advice in this publication. Any taxation position described in this publication is general and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current laws and our interpretation. You should consult a registered tax agent for specific tax advice on your circumstances.